[podbean resource=”episode=rc4um-7ed2b9″ type=”audio-rectangle” height=”100″ skin=”1″ btn-skin=”107″ share=”1″ fonts=”Helvetica” auto=”0″ download=”0″ rtl=”0″]
Marva Goss of Marva J. Coaching Co. is a veteran of the Air Force which I appreciate being that my father is a Air Force Veteran as well and she has a brand and content strategist company for female entrepreneurs. During the chat, Marva and I spoke about the “why behind the why,” the role that authenticity plays in developing brand and content and how her background as a life coach has helped her in her as a brand and content strategist.
- Marva’s background and story
- What brand and content strategy is and why it
- Advice she would give to people on their brand and content strategy
- The future of brand and content strategy.
- The role that the story tells in branding.
- Needs v. Wants
- The importance of our value system
- Why the DMV is a great place to be a business owner.