Chat #83 – Speaker, Consultant & Coach Helps People Find Their Perfect Fit Franchise
This was an awesome chat with Faizun Kamal. Faizun is a nationally renowned public speaker and career strategist. As a Franchise Coach with The Franchise Consulting Company, Faizun coaches people nationwide on making the transition from employee to entrepreneur. She provides guidance to embrace chaos, fear, insecurity and uncertainty as doorways of opportunity to help individuals find their “perfect fit” franchise based on an assessment of their personal, lifestyle and income goals. She guides clients to move beyond burnout to build a sustainable career that they love!
During the chat, we spoke about her background, franchising and many of the misconceptions, advice that she has for aspiring franchisees and the ways that she helps out her clients.
This was an awesome chat, so what I want you to do is sit back and enjoy this chat with Faizun Kamal.
Some of the questions, I asked Faizun:
- Tell us your background and why you took this path?
- Tell us a little about what you do?
- What is a franchise? What are some of the misconceptions?
- Tell us a little about your ideal client or avatar.
- Take us through the process of how you help your clients.
- What are some of your successes or wins
- Who are good partners or people you like to meet?
- What type of speaking topics to do you cover?
- Why do you think the DMV is a good place to be an entrepreneur and business owner?
- Any additional advice that you might have for aspiring franchisees?